Happy Mystery Monday! We've been seeing lots of spring blooms this April, do you know which plant produces these flowers? Last week, we highlighted the black widow spider! Female black widows are identified by their shiny black body and bright red hourglass pattern on their underside. Males are smaller and have red or pink spots on their backs. They are known for their extremely painful and ... [Continue Story]
Food and Garden Highlights
Happy March Mystery Monday! This week, we ask you what kind of spider did we find? Hint: this is definitely one to admire with your eyes, not your ... [Continue Story]
- Adkins Mystery Monday: What Kind of Frog Hangs Out at Blockston Branch?
- Adkins Mystery Monday: It Hunkers Down in a Bluebird Box
- Adkins Mystery Monday: It Hangs from Sweetbay Magnolias in Wetlands
- Old Wye Mill Releases Tree-Ring Study
- Kent County’s Permaculture Institute on the Road – Part Two
- Adkins Mystery Monday: Birds and Small Critters Love This
- Beers For The Long Winter Haul by Len Foxwell
- Adkins Mystery Monday: Who Left These Prints in the Snow?
- Adkins Mystery Monday: A Unique Seed Pod Popular with Birds?
- Adkins Mystery Monday:
Mr. Sanders and I took advantage of the long Easter weekend to get out of town for a couple of nights. It was a combination of birthday celebrations, ... [Continue Story]
- Food Friday: Rites of Spring
- Food Friday: Bittersweet for Passover
- Food Friday: In Just Spring
- Food Friday: Easy as Pi Day!
- Food Friday: Local Delicacies
- Food Friday: Pandemic Pasta
- Food Friday: Sheet Pan Magic
- Food Friday: Homemade Valentines
- Food Friday: “Lay Low and Cool It”
- Food Friday: Bacon for Breakfast
It's one thing to say that restaurants are getting creative during this era of COVID, but it's another to see a great example of this phenomenon. So ... [Continue Story]
- Adkins Mystery Monday: Its Delicate and Vibrant Yellow Flowers
- Centreville Farmers’ Market Hosts Live Market & Sunday Brunch September 27th
- Sweet: Chestertown Farmers’ Market Comes Back to Downtown July 4
- American Legion Post 246 Offers a New Home to FarmersWagon.org
- The Eastern Shore Food Lab’s Bill Schindler Leads Oct. 3 Talbot County Talk
- Family Fun Day to Feature Hayrides, Live Music, Games and More!
- New Location and Opening of the Centreville Farmers’ Market
- Crow Vineyard and Winery Offers Winter Wine Seminar Series
- Twas the Day Before Dickens: Friday and Saturday Specials at Chester River Wine & Cheese
- Chocolate for Food Day!