When word got around that three of Cambridge’s most popular restaurants closed in less than three months this past winter, townspeople people began to worry. Would Cambridge's energetic food scene suffer? A recent walk around downtown Cambridge has dispelled this concern. In fact, we're glad to report that a new wave of cool places has energized the area. Katie Clendaniel, Executive Director of … [Read More...]
Main Street Rock Hall and the Greater Rock Hall Business Association held a ribbon cutting on June 18 to celebrate the opening of the new Anchor & … [Read More...]
- Chestertown Culinary Renaissance: Enter 98 Cannon Street with Joe Elliott
- Spy Food: Germaine’s Opens its Doors on High Street
- Mid-Shore Food Notes: Yelp Says Marlena’s in Middletown is one of the Top New Restaurants in US
- All Welcome at the Community Feast!
- Inside the Sprout Kitchen: The Milkman Cometh
- Chestertown’s “Taste of the Town” Celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Maryland 3.0: Screaming and Shaking at Justine’s with Tyler Heim
- Spy Profiles: Chesapeake Harvest with Deena Deese Kilmon
- Maryland 3.0: Sprouts Starts to Take Over the Eastern Shore
- Mid-Shore Food Culture: Psst….The Bartlett Pear is Totally Open for Business
Having burrowed deep into our self-isolation I am feeling a little bereft. There are so many problems in the world which are huge and looming and … [Read More...]
- Food Friday: Quarantinis!
- Food Friday: Share and Share Alike
- Food Friday: Spuds
- Food Friday: Spring Ahead
- Food Friday: It’s Your Last Chance, Winter!
- Food Friday: Spring? Not So Fast!
- Food Friday: Chocolate is in the Air
- Food Friday: Getting to the Root
- Food Friday: Don’t Overthink the Refreshments
- Food Friday: Chinese New Year
Eastern Shore Food Lab Director Bill Schindler will present the second talk in Washington College’s 2019 lecture series in Talbot County on Oct. 3 … [Read More...]
- Family Fun Day to Feature Hayrides, Live Music, Games and More!
- New Location and Opening of the Centreville Farmers’ Market
- Crow Vineyard and Winery Offers Winter Wine Seminar Series
- Twas the Day Before Dickens: Friday and Saturday Specials at Chester River Wine & Cheese
- Chocolate for Food Day!
- Easton Hosts Craft Beverage Summit
- Permaculture Profits: Integrating Specialty Crop Production & Livestock Management
- Local Winery Takes Awards at 2016 Maryland Governor’s Cup Competition
- Author and Chef Hank Shaw Returns to WC on Dec. 3
- Feast and Famine: The Food System of the Mid-Shore on Oct. 24
Well, actually, dirt (nutrients), water, and sunlight, which are the three main ingredients to a happy plant. With many of us working or on … [Read More...]
- Delightful Daffodils
- Bird Lecture: Helping Birds Adapt to a Changing World
- Adkins Arboretum Announces 2020 Summer Nature Camps
- An Introduction to the Maryland Biodiversity Project Lecture March 5
- Adkins Arboretum’s 2020 Juried Art Show on View through March 27
- Upper Shore Master Gardener Programs to Hold Basic Training
- Join Adkins Arboretum for A Longwood Christmas Bus Trip
- Susie Middleton, Floral Designer, to Speak at CBHS Meeting
- Putting Your Garden to Bed
- “Listening” by Mary McCoy on View Through November at Adkins Arboretum