With limited opportunities to experience the 'normal' things in life, the Spy has been on the lookout for fun or interesting things to do, close by, that can be enjoyed outdoors. We heard about Family Affair Farm from someone who said they had encountered all three, while also picking a gallon of delicious strawberries, and learning about the Farm. It seems that the name, Family Affair Farm, is … [Read More...]
Food and Garden Highlights
When word got around that three of Cambridge’s most popular restaurants closed in less than three months this past winter, townspeople people began to … [Read More...]
- Anchor & Plow Restaurant Opens in Rock Hall
- Chestertown Culinary Renaissance: Enter 98 Cannon Street with Joe Elliott
- Spy Food: Germaine’s Opens its Doors on High Street
- Mid-Shore Food Notes: Yelp Says Marlena’s in Middletown is one of the Top New Restaurants in US
- All Welcome at the Community Feast!
- Inside the Sprout Kitchen: The Milkman Cometh
- Chestertown’s “Taste of the Town” Celebrates 10th Anniversary
- Maryland 3.0: Screaming and Shaking at Justine’s with Tyler Heim
- Spy Profiles: Chesapeake Harvest with Deena Deese Kilmon
- Maryland 3.0: Sprouts Starts to Take Over the Eastern Shore
This is an updated piece from the Spy Way Back Machine. Enjoy! The Fourth of July reliably brings back free and happy plein air-y summer memories … [Read More...]
- Food Friday: Kitchen Improv
- Food Friday: Local Green Beans
- Food Friday: Planning for Juneteenth
- Food Friday: Back Yard Grilling
- Food Friday: Lockdown Lists
- Food Friday: Let the Grilling Begin!
- Food Friday: Get Outside!
- Food Friday: Home Baking During the Shutdown
- Food Friday: It’s Time to Plant the Salads
- Food Friday: Quarantine Cooking Lessons
The Chestertown Farmers' Market will move back to the heart of downtown starting Saturday, July 4, from 8 a.m. to noon. Please come out and support … [Read More...]
- American Legion Post 246 Offers a New Home to FarmersWagon.org
- The Eastern Shore Food Lab’s Bill Schindler Leads Oct. 3 Talbot County Talk
- Family Fun Day to Feature Hayrides, Live Music, Games and More!
- New Location and Opening of the Centreville Farmers’ Market
- Crow Vineyard and Winery Offers Winter Wine Seminar Series
- Twas the Day Before Dickens: Friday and Saturday Specials at Chester River Wine & Cheese
- Chocolate for Food Day!
- Easton Hosts Craft Beverage Summit
- Permaculture Profits: Integrating Specialty Crop Production & Livestock Management
- Local Winery Takes Awards at 2016 Maryland Governor’s Cup Competition