Happy Mystery Monday! Today also marks one year (tomorrow) of Mystery Mondays! Thank you to all who have followed us so far! We'll celebrate with this colorful critter - do you know what it is? Last week, we asked you about Baptisia australis, or false indigo. Baptisia australis is a hardy herbaceous perennial that blooms in May and June. It produces these large seed pods, which when ... [Continue Story]
Food and Garden Highlights
La Famiglia e Tutto--Family is everything--is the greeting on the wall, which also displays numerous vintage black and white family photos. The ... [Continue Story]
- Adkins Mystery Monday: What Seed Pod was in the Parking Lot Gardens?
- Adkins Mystery Monday: What Kind of Spider is This?
- Adkins Mystery Monday: It’s About to Bloom
- Adkins Mytery Monday: A Beautiful Native Herbaceous Perennial
- Adkins Mystery Monday: This Week We Saw Plenty of these Critters
- Adkins Mystery Monday: What Emerges in the Meadows?
- Adkins Mystery Monday: This Has a Unique Fan Shaped Frond
- Adkins Mystery Monday: What Landed on a Lynnhaven Carpet Flower?
- Adkins Mystery Monday: This Tree has Interesting Flowers
- Adkins Mystery Monday: Found in Wet Leaves on the Forest Floor?
We are lucky to be celebrating a series of social events denied us last year. After being locked down for so long, there is an embarrassment of riches ... [Continue Story]
- Food Friday: Chicken Improv
- Food Friday: Close Encounters at the Farmers’ Market
- Food Friday: Memorial Day
- Food Friday: Blueberries
- Food Friday: Spring Greens
- Food Friday: Postcards from Home
- Food Friday: May Day Cocktail Party
- Food Friday: New Peas | New Season
- Food Friday: New Old Favorites
- Food Friday: Improving Our Outlook
After a 734-day hiatus due to the pandemic, DrinkMaryland: Centreville – A Maryland Makers Event will make its triumphant return this Saturday, June ... [Continue Story]
- Mid-Shore Foods: Out of the Fire Starts Web Market
- Adkins Mystery Monday: Its Delicate and Vibrant Yellow Flowers
- Centreville Farmers’ Market Hosts Live Market & Sunday Brunch September 27th
- Sweet: Chestertown Farmers’ Market Comes Back to Downtown July 4
- American Legion Post 246 Offers a New Home to FarmersWagon.org
- The Eastern Shore Food Lab’s Bill Schindler Leads Oct. 3 Talbot County Talk
- Family Fun Day to Feature Hayrides, Live Music, Games and More!
- New Location and Opening of the Centreville Farmers’ Market
- Crow Vineyard and Winery Offers Winter Wine Seminar Series
- Twas the Day Before Dickens: Friday and Saturday Specials at Chester River Wine & Cheese