Scroll down for the following COVID-19 graphics:
Maryland daily statistics and long-term trends for:
- Total, acute and ICU hospitalizations
- Cases and deaths
- Positivity rate
Mid-Shore (Caroline, Dorchester, Kent, Queen Anne’s and Talbot counties) daily statistics and trends for:
- New confirmed COVID–19 cases, deaths and recoveries per day
- Testing per capita by state
- Deaths per capita by state
- New cases, deaths and recoveries yesterday
- Total cases, deaths and recoveries
For additional COVID-19 datasets from the Maryland Department of Health, click here.
Links to numerous resources are listed below the graphics.
The graphics below are based on data provided by the Maryland Department of Health and should update daily by 3 p.m. Refresh your browser if the current date does not show when you place your cursor on end of the lines. Data for the positivity rate will be 1-3 days older than today’s date due to the time needed to obtain test results.