We know many of you are all going through a challenging time as we try to flatten the curve and slow down the spread of COVID-19. The most important thing all of us can do right now is to stay safe and follow CDC guidelines. This is why we have now decided to remain closed to the public on a 24-hour basis, until Thursday, April 30. We will continue monitoring COVID-19 very closely and provide ongoing communication as the situation unfolds to determine when we plan to reopen.
Postponed and canceled events and programs include:
• 9th Eastern Shore Sea Glass and Coastal Arts Festival – postponed
• Homeschool Day (April 8) – canceled
• Small Diesel Engine Maintenance & Repair (April 10) – postponed
• Open Boatshop (April 11) – canceled
• Oyster Pirates of the Chesapeake (April 23) – postponed
• Delaware AFAD Workshops (April 25-26) – canceled
• Boater’s Safety (April 25-26 and May 13-14) – canceled
• Sunset Yoga Cruise (May 20) – postponed
• Lighthouse Overnights – canceled (when possible will reschedule for Fall 2020 or Spring 2021)
• Spring Rising Tide after-school sessions – canceled
• Wednesday Night Racing Spectator cruise (June 3) – canceled
Rescheduled dates are yet to be determined. Refunds for tickets purchased for events and programs will be issued automatically by the end of April. If you do not receive one by then or have questions, please contact Laurel Seeman at firstname.lastname@example.org
CBMM will continue monitoring COVID-19 very closely and will provide ongoing communication as the situation unfolds. A banner at the top of CBMM.org labeled “Please click here for a COVID-19 update from CBMM” will provide the quickest access to updates. The Maryland Department of Health is providing state-wide updates as the situation develops.
Don’t miss the latest! You can subscribe to The Talbot Spy‘s free Daily Intelligence Report here