A summer cocktail party fundraiser for the Humane Society of Kent County will be held on Friday, June 17 th from 5 to 7 PM at Crow Vineyard and Winery in Kennedyville. Tickets … [Read More...]
Just in time for Father’s Day, June is busting out all over, summer is almost here, and if you listen carefully you'll hear the blueberries ripening. Little globules of … [Read More...]
Guests attending the 9th annual Taste of the Town were tasked with a difficult decision; choosing which dishes were the “Most Creative,” “Most Flavorful,” and whose food … [Read More...]
- Adkins Arboretum Announces ‘Native Table’ Raffle
- Save the Date: Taste of the Town Set for May 1
- Mead, Munchies, and More Than Honey: Celebrate Earth Day By Honoring Bees!
- A Feast for the Senses
- Save the Date: Oktoberfest at Colchester Farm CSA, October 3
- Chefs Face Challenge at Taste of the Town’s “Diced!”
Janet Draper, Horticulturist as the Mary Livingston Ripley Garden (part of the Smithsonian Gardens), is coming to Chestertown. Ms. Draper was awarded a travel grant to go out … [Read More...]
- Second Annual Seed Swap to be Held at KCPL, March 19
- Ask the Plant and Pest Professor: Herbs, Trees, and Flowers
- Baltimore Teams with Farmers to Help City Employees, Poor
- Planning Underway for Kent County Beekeeping Association
- Edible Flowers Subject of Chesapeake Bay Herb Society Meeting June 11
- Horticulturist Barbara Ellis Asks: How Does Your Chesapeake Bay Garden Grow?