The way Bartlett Pear Inn Chef Jordan Lloyd tells it, that plan was always for him and his wife, Alice, to return to the Eastern Shore. While they had left their native Talbot … [Read More...]
How are you getting ready for May Day? Are you practicing your May pole dance? Have you shaken out the dust and the bells on your Morris dancing costume? Are you looking for … [Read More...]
One of Chestertown’s signature events, the 9th Annual Taste of the Town & County, will take place Sunday, May 1, noon to 3 pm in Fountain Park. Organized by the Downtown … [Read More...]
- Mead, Munchies, and More Than Honey: Celebrate Earth Day By Honoring Bees!
- A Feast for the Senses
- Save the Date: Oktoberfest at Colchester Farm CSA, October 3
- Chefs Face Challenge at Taste of the Town’s “Diced!”
- Colchester Farm CSA Expands Membership Options for 2015
- Maryland Raw Milk Cheese Makers Get to Keep Their Cheesy Grins
Janet Draper, Horticulturist as the Mary Livingston Ripley Garden (part of the Smithsonian Gardens), is coming to Chestertown. Ms. Draper was awarded a travel grant to go out … [Read More...]
- Second Annual Seed Swap to be Held at KCPL, March 19
- Ask the Plant and Pest Professor: Herbs, Trees, and Flowers
- Baltimore Teams with Farmers to Help City Employees, Poor
- Planning Underway for Kent County Beekeeping Association
- Edible Flowers Subject of Chesapeake Bay Herb Society Meeting June 11
- Horticulturist Barbara Ellis Asks: How Does Your Chesapeake Bay Garden Grow?